the middle part is cheese.
*LONG Boring STORY*And shit happened later on
I went to bed around 2.30am and I swear
everyone were sleeping soundly when the
electric supply suddenly turned off at around 5.23am
but I was aware of it because I'm actually very sensitive to light
and sound even though when I am sleeping for some reason.at first I thought
"oh crap..burglar or TNB prob or something"so I just keep myself calm because I AM AFRAID OF DARK yes I AM..
it was really dark and I could barely see a thing.
then the light turned ON again
*2seconds thought* "must be TNB prob"and within 3seconds,it Turned OFF and I heard some firecracker sound.
I remained calm again & took my hp and walked out
from my room to seek help from daddy while my sis was still sleeping like pig.
*by the time I went into their room,
they were still sleeping soundly and weren't aware of anything
including the electric supply which had been turned off.*
Daddy rushed to the kitchen to call my uncle along
and they realized the smell was from the 2nd DB box
right outside of my uncle's room ceiling.
*DB box is the thing with a lots of wire which controls all the electrical thing*They opened the wooden thing which used to close the ceiling hole
and crap,there was fire around the DB box.
Daddy went into the toilet took some unused cloth and soaked
it with water to put out the fire.
I woke my sister up just in case the fire was already spreading to our roof
because our room is just right beside my uncle's room.
while mum went to open the gate just in case thing come worst
but they managed to put out the fire within 5minutes but
that place was terribly burnt.By the time they finished cleaning things
it was already 6.15am and I had to go to church =)
so yeah I only slept for like 2hours and more
but I wasn't sleepy in the church.just a lil bit tired.
anyway,
Andrew aka ado,Aaron,Baby boy and I
went to pyramid for Japanese buffet right after church
and it was really worth eating for hungry people like us.
I like ordering food without looking at the price and
we just sat there and chat while waiting for them to serve us