I was really down on last Saturday night.
Sometimes,I think good thing only lasts for awhile
and we will only appreciate it when it comes to an end.
People often complain how their relationship changed
or how their love changed from good to bad.
But have you ever think that not the love that have changed
but you,yourself that have changed?
Because I was so sad,
I took out a pill from the bottle of pills
that baby gave me that day and read
what was written inside.
This was exactly what was written inside one of pills
but it couldn't heal the pain in my heart.
I was thinking maybe whatever sweet talks
that was written/said before things happen
wouldn't help at all.However,your heart will lead you
back to the place you were supposed to be.
When you choose to love,no matter how tired you could be,
you shouldn't give up easily because love will never be easy .
If you couldn't even go through these small issue now,
how do you face your future which is tougher then?
yet sometimes our heart is too weak
to take what comes and so,we rather let it go.
However,I think my heart can be considered as
the strong one. =)
I Love You Baby Boy.