<body>







♥ 20091017 ♥


Happy Deepavali !!!

ohh wait..
I want to eat curry,
chapati and ghee urundai.
aww I miss Uncle Bala and Uncle Thiru.lol

my favourite !!!!!
seriously, I don't know why I love this so much!
Just sent diwali wishes to uncle bala and uncle thiru =)

and it was granduncle's 60th bday celebration.
nothing big just simple family dinner.




I remember very well..
when I was still a kid,
my granduncle really loves me a lots
whenever I followed my great grandmother back
to Teluk Intan,granduncle would drive me out
to buy bear,dolls or anything I like.

That day,when I wished him happy birthday
I saw tears in his eyes and he was telling me
to be careful when I go out,be careful with the society,
be alert and so on.aww...
sometimes I really miss the old times
when I was still a kid.sighh

daddy likes durian cake ==



Labels: ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected