Mid Valley.
Baby came to pick me up to his house at 9am
and we waited for Douglas to fetch us to Mid Valley.
Bought tickets for two shows,Gamer & G-Force.
Had breakfast at Popeyes' with Ado,Douglas,Aaron & Baby
while waiting for Alister,Tamie & Sheryn.
They have really awesome french fries & mashed potatoes.


My Favourite, mashed potatoes


I wonder why Malaysia Government didn't ban Gamer from screening
because from what I thought,they would've ban it instead of censor some part.
anyway,both are just so so for me.
They had lunch at Chili's
while Baby Boy and I walked around searching
for Wei Shin's birthday present.
Meet them up later and we just order drinks

clockwise:Aaron,Douglas,1/4 of Sheryn,Tamie

Alister and Ado

Douglas & Aaron

Had some bonding session with them while waiting for foods
Back to Baby's house to take the car
because need to go for Wei Shin's birthday dinner at Pavilion.
TGIF,Pavilion.

Wei Shin with the present baby bought for him

and he read what baby wrote inside.

Sprite and San Francisco.Random ^^


Baby Boy and I with M&M xD

Birthday Boy,Wei Shin & his pretty girl friend,Eli.

Eli with Margy

This is good! The Mac & Cheese.
Labels: Baby Boy, Celebration, Dinner, Friends, Movie, Outing