<body>







♥ 20090921 ♥


It had been quite some time since I last talk with them
due to the differences of time in between Australia,Malaysia & US.
They were the gang I was once very close to .
I will never forget they were the people who went through thick & thin with me

Last night they gave me another surprise after so long.
That one of them is getting married by the end of this year in Australia. =)
How sweet they still remember me and call me up
to online and tell me the surprises -___-

I miss them so much =(
I have not been seeing them for a year.

Labels:





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected