<body>







♥ 20090909 ♥


Reach Pictures, Images and Photos
I Am Me Once More~

oh well.
I was chatting with darlinz remiix
about blog from improvement in language
to frequent updates and suddenly
she told me that she misses the way I'd blog last time.
Express everything out without thinking what others would say
I don't need anyone to judge me from the way I blog so,
just ignore me and my blog if you feel offended.
*I am very serious 'bout this*
Do not ask me why do I say things out in my blog
without thinking how others would feel because it is my blog!
Don't I have the freedom to express my feelings out ?

I miss the way I'd blog too but
I'd been worrying what others would think
with my lousy english & boring feelings.
Furthermore, my blog is full of words instead of pictures
which makes it more boring and dead but
as what I've just said,Just ignore if you don't like it
and yeahh

don't tell me that I'm rude or boring or whatever because
I,myself know myself more than you do.
Now I feel so motivated again by Remiix *huggies darlinz*
and will update my blog more frequent just like what I did.
I like the way I am and God loves me the same too.

so people....

I AM BACK

Labels: ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected