<body>







♥ 20090823 ♥


220809
Poppy night`
Photo credits : Kahyan,Cass & Remiix

the part where I stand on the cushion and dance.

Viona.aNn.Cass.Annie.Jasric[cass's bf]

my pretty babe,Cass

Taken when I was lying on the sofa
Remiix with us.
nyahaha..Cass.aNn.LiTheng & KahYan

The babes
sorry.I don't know what was wrong with me when I take this pic

with Remiix's friend,Andrew
my darlinz & I
Pess Rocks!
with Andrew,LiTheng & KahYan


The end of poppy.
I don't bring camera when I go clubbing
and thats why I do not have more photos.
Great Night yo!



Labels: ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected