so here we go..
It was a cloudy Sunday .Very nice weather!
We started our journey to Malacca around 11am
after the Sunday Service in HLLC.
Hmm..*Lazy to type so much dy .*
But Let me introduce some of them 1st okaY?
Douglas & Chee Wai

Pastor Charles

the samseng,Aaron

The pretty,Cherish.

Sweet Elaine.

Elaine's boyfriend,Julius.

The wide body,Derek & Sheryn Chan's sister,Alister

Sheryn's 2nd sister,Tamie & her boyfriend,Edmund.

ahh this vry friendly 1 ..Andrew aka Ah Do.

Baby Boy Josiah
aNn aNn Chew
First stop was chicken rice ball..
The queue was like 30minutes long
to eat the famous chicken rice balls
but still worth it. =)


we were lost while halfway searching
for the satay babi shop and so,
we sat down to chill a lil.LoL

Thanks to Elaine for this photo..I like it a lot

and after all the GPS'ing & searching
we finally found the shop xD
nice although I only tried one bite.
Joanne Chew doesn't like to eat sate.
the sweet couple.


after the satay babi,
was ice kacang nearby the place
we parked our car..
and headed off to Mahkota Hotel.
The guys went down for a swimming session
while the girls & 3guys stayed in the room for some rest.
Got ready by 5.30pm and off we go again.
Problem occur when we reached our car but it was fine.
Dinner time & we had seafood for dinner =)

Jonker street after dinner for some walk and all. =)Some had durian cendol whilesome had muaci for dessert .
headed back to our hotel quite earlybecause we have some prayer sessionand games too =DDouglas brought coffee liquor for us to try.Nice!and while the guys were playing cards,Aaron went to buy McDonalds for all of us.So kind hor.?!?bla bla bla till 2am


We had breakfast in a chinese stalland ordered 60pieces of fried WantanGuess how much the wantan costed us?RM1 per piece !!!Thanks Andrew for the treat.and then went to a mamak for their fried egg.The food & drink including milo ais & mee goreng also rm1 only
Group pic before leaving the hotel

that's all for now.
I guess I'll blog again if
I got all the pics from them.
Anyway,I had a lots of fun with all of them
More trip like this pleaseEE?
Labels: Baby Boy, Friends, Malaysia, Trip