<body>







♥ 20090716 ♥


sigh
I'd just turned down an interview
in Allianz that Baby Boy's mum offered me.
I feel so bad =( and all because of that place.!
Pudu Plaza,the most crappy & dangerous place with bintai lou(s) around.
and I need to make a last minute decision which
I think it is such a bad impression =((
but it's ok.Joanne Chew has never give any good impression to anyone b4 lol.

Because of the problem above,
I went to seek help from Ron in the middle of the night

to give me some opinions on what should I do.?!
yeah..at least he tried to give some suggestions
although in the end,I solved it all by myself. -.-

and I'm so so sorry for hurting him
in a way by not telling him
my problem yet told Ron about it.
and I realized I'd make a mistake.
If I was him,I guess I'd already request
something stupid.sighhh...
Joanne Chew wake up Pleaaase!

Labels: ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected