<body>







♥ 20090727 ♥


RANDOM POST.


I missed the time again
to give my boyfriend a morning call =/
My cellphone alarm is giving me headache !!
but I managed to text baby boy .lol

I want to watch Obsessed =(
Everyone is talking about it .
I want to watch the cat fight between Beyonce and Ali Larter.
I feel like buying the DVD and watch it now.
grasz.and and and

Baby will be working during the PC fair for Olympus again
on this coming Saturday & Sunday [ 1st & 2nd August ].
So hardworking hor??Monday till Sunday also need to work
just to make sure he can buy good stuffs for his gf new cellphone for himself
and save money for his Bangkok trip.LoL
Look for him there if any of you wants to buy Olympus cameras.
Not to stalk him or ask "are you aNn's bf?" lol...Im just joking hahaha.
Yes .I know not funny at all.ekekes =p


ciaoz

Labels: ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected