<body>







♥ 20090722 ♥



It's over
between you & me.
each time I think of you & your doings,
it makes me sad.

.

Everything that happens in this world, there is no absolute good or bad.
Sometimes good things turned out to be bad things eventually,
while bad things become a gain.
Whatever good things that happen to you, enjoy it, but don't have to
hold
too tight to it, treat it as a surprise in your life.
Whatever bad things
that happen to you,
don't have to feel too sad or despair.
In the end, it
might not be a total bad thing after all.
.

and I would like to declare this is
the end of the emo queen =)
it is tiring and pointless .


*ehemm*
I miss you much baby boy =)





Labels: ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected