<body>







♥ 20090709 ♥



Instead of choco fondue
I only had one scoop green tea but satisfying ^^
headed off to connaught pasar malam then.
It was so jam that we couldn't even move
for like a minute or two so ,
Adam suggested to go Fireball =)
and this two tall dudes are so good in pool.
They taught me a lots & guess I can catch angle dy.
walk pasar malam with them is actually quite protected
lol because both of them are freaking tall & they can see
in front easily ,unlike me =(

___


I really don't understand how
people usually feel when they are
having fun outside while their gf/bf
is at home.

I was feeling so bad today
I was supposed to chat with baby boy
because we did not sms and chat one whole day
and I wanted to chat with him so badly
yet I went out till he was about to sleep.
So bad!!

I really don't understand how did
they have fun outside when the gf/bf is at home
waiting for them.-.-



Labels: , ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected