<body>







♥ 20090616 ♥


reminiscing the past?

I remember very well how I knew each of them
and what topic we used to share.
Without them,there would be a totally different version of me.
and am still proud to say that I was one of them =)
lack of photo with Yan & Ni. (both were my lepak kakis)


pic taken during my bday =)
I remember how they got me the cakes.
my fav choc mint cake ( bestest cake I ever had in my life )
and also each of them bought me 6 different slices of SR cake.
I really appreciate what they did that day =)
form4(year 2006) my hair was still medium curly
Form5 (year 2007) taken during CNY visit in my house.
form5 (year 2007).taken during CNY visit in Ching's house
and lastly, a pic of us before we left the school in
2007.I miss wearing pinafore lol.
OMG
what is wrong with me?
I started to miss them when
I looked back at Cass's album.
your fault la Cass.hahaha.

How much we've changed?
thou I prefer the way I look like now
but I still miss the me when I was still
in secondary school.naughty & talkative.
Now I realise that I don't have a
proper photo with the darlings ,so sad.


the time is moving around
appreciate what you have now
so when you look back to your past
in the future,you won't have any regrets.
=)







Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected