<body>







♥ 20090624 ♥


Finally !!
I've successfully cooked
my favourite ginger chicken today.
First time try & success !
=)

Mom : Are you sure can be eaten??
aNn : Yesss ofcourse can .I am still alive .
Mom : when your brother is back,make sure you make him some Marmite soup.
aNn : Aiyoor..I say can eat means can eat lar..iisk
Mom : How I know?Pity your brother have to be white rat.

2hours later when bro is back

aNn : Come come try.
Bro : you cook ?
aNn : Yess.How?how?Nice?
Bro : O.0 ..better than mom's one.
aNn : Really?don't lie me arr.Next time you have to eat a lot.
Bro : Really!

=D happy sial
need to thank my brother for always
be my white rat .hahaha.




Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected