<body>







♥ 20090605 ♥


`Economics paper 2 was easy yet tricky
but I aim more on paper 1 =)

saw a cute summer dress in sg.wang today
aww..I feel like buying it at that time but unfortunately
I was left with 40bucks in my pocket only.
thinking of giving back rm10 to my mum
& McD lunch ,I gave up on it =( sighhh..
Do you know it has been Months since the last time
I bought any top or pants for myself?? sigh .
This is the main reason why I need a JOB badly.

a diary + album from Darren's mum

and guess what????
??
????
?????
??????
?????
????
??

Banana purse : Present from my sista`me likey`





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected