<body>







♥ 20090629 ♥


28 June 09
rushed to watch Transformers : Revenge of The Fallen
in Midvalley after church with Baby Boy,
Double A:Adam&Andrew,Douglas,CheeWai,Sheryn & Eugene.
Guess I don't need to make any statement about that movie.
you'll know when you watch it. ^^
and the tickets between 3pm - 8pm had actually sold off.
yea No more tickets for those who were queueing.

**

Grandpa's Bday eve Dinner.
I didnt help them to prepare much
because I was too tired so I just sat
down chat with my cousins & aunties.

part of the grandchildren
those who paid for the cake were all in this pic
Baby Fatty Fabio & 4th uncle
Uncle Ong says : The Senior Citizen club
Aunty LayHeok & Uncle John.
*pls ignore those KA LANG CANG BOU in the kitchen*
Aunty Vivian & Uncle Ong.
Joyce & I
Darren aka yaoyao
Bryan
Bryan & Zanne

*10years ago*
Bryan : ah kim*which means aunty in hokkien*,your baby is a didi or meimei?
My mum : not sure yet,why?
Bryan : Can you born a didi
*younger brother in hokkien* this time?
My mum : Why?
Bryan : Because I don't have didi to play with me & the girls are very boring.
and plurrp tadaa...there comes my youngest brother,Adrian Chew.
the First grandSON.

Bryan Ong & Adrian Chew
Zanne & the youngest grandson now,Fabio's back!
Joyce Liew & Ong Rou zyn.
end end.

Reached home around 9pm
and I slept at 10pm.
because I was just tooooooooo sleepy!

Labels: , , , ,





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected