<body>







♥ 20090527 ♥



Received a call from Faz in the afternoon
I knew it must not be a good news any more.
As what I've predicted,
my ever closest buddy met an accident last night
and he's lying in the hospital right now.
I tried so hard not to think about it and
praying hard that he'll be fine but no matter how hard
I try,I broke down and cried.

2nd call was from Joshua telling me
that he's getting better now.at least,
I can smile a lil but still praying for him.
Wei-Jun,I hate you so much that you're making
us to worry about you.

This is the third time.
The third time I receive such unwanted news
I thought I'll never get to see him any more .
It was the most scariest feel that I'll never ever
forget because that was the feel I had 2years ago.
sigh..

Get Well Soon`
I was hoping to see you before my birthday
but now I can just wait .Take care buddy`
you know how much we care about you =)







Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected