<body>







♥ 20090503 ♥


Freedom is here again.
I remember very well that I did
not go last year because of mothers' day.
It happens the same this year due to my final exam.
eww.This is so unfair to me..why must it be on May ?
and the gang invite me to go along with FREE passes
*the price of a ticket probably around RM58 - RM128(depends)*
They wanted to celebrate my birthday earlier with this event.
Interested but too bad..no more freedom for aNn until the exam is over.
double sigh`..How I wished to hang out with my gang more often.
ahhz...I blame it all on myself & the exam which is just two weeks away from now.
Life is so not good and it is worse as hell.
double boringness and triple meaningless`.
Praying hard for it to be over soon.


Anyway,
I had a heart-to-heart session with two of those that
I'd been really close with.It was great =)
Gosh..and I need ton of trips after the exam.
Planning one to Singapore all by myself;alone maybe for 1month
and might as well going to Malacca or PD with the Darlings.
Just anywhere,I want to get out from this place and from the shits
because I'm enough of this boring shits .Screwed~!





Current Love,Oracion.




Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected