<body>







♥ 20090507 ♥


I'll be sitting for Finals on next Friday
and I couldn't concentrate much this week.
A2 syllabus is much better compared to AS syllabus
but since I have to do both,I'm much to hang myself.

Gosh..Enough with Law at least they are much easier
maybe it is because I'm interested in Law but
Economics alone could have kill me.
Exactly 1month to finish the whole Law & Econ papers.
Don't believe me huh??

15May,Friday

9am-10.30am - Law Paper 1

25May,Monday

1pm-2.30pm - Law Paper 2

28May,Thursday

9am-10.30am - Law Paper 3

1June,Monday

9am-10.30 - Law Paper 4

Thank LORD JESUS there'll be no exam on
3june2009.If not,I'll cry,double cry n triple cry
ouh crap.pardon me..too much to memorize and
that's why I'm crapping much now.


5June,Friday

11am-12.30pm - Econ paper 2

10June,Wednesday

1pm-3.15pm - Econ paper 1

11June,Thursday

1pm-2.30pm - Econ paper 3

12June,Friday

11.30am-1pm - Econ paper 4

Die not?
Must stay Focus..!
oh yea...
All The Best to everyone who

is having or will be having exams.
^^





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected