<body>







♥ 20090511 ♥



I don't understand why?!?..aduisz
15May is going to be 1st Law paper
and then TEN Days break,then it continues on
25May law paper2 and so on.
Why do they have to drag the exam till June 12
when they can actually finish the whole thing
within 2weeks of time..?Don't you think it is a waste of time?
aduisz..sakit kepala aku.

sigh..
one whole month is so torturing ya know?
Because no matter what you do,you'll have something
to knock on your mind and say "EXAMs IS STILL ON".
It is so scary ..scary!!!
anyway,

GOOD LUCK & ALL THE BEST


to my one and only Baby Boy .

I know you can do it Baby
and of course to all the BAC's students,
SELAMAT MENJAWAB.LoL.


___________*


I NEED HOLIDAYS~
FAST FAST FAST.
PRAY PRAY N PRAY.
>.<





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected