<body>







♥ 20090501 ♥


Happy 3rd Monthly-Versary Baby Boy

Baby Boy,
We've been to this far & although
there might be some changes between us
Trust me,my love to baby will
never ever change.Even if it has to,
it will only grow more and deeper.
I love you Baby Boy`

30/4
Baby boy fetched me to collect my IC and
*jeng jeng jeng*

We had our lunch at McDonald's because
I wanted to win the Apple Iphone *shyshy*
in the Have you McValue LUNCH–ed this week =)?'s contest.
Lol..Maybe I should forget bout it.ahaha..
This is how I usually eat my Filet-O-Fish ^^

peppers+salt+chilli sauce
Yummiesz *nyom nom nyom*
There's only ONE word to describe McDonald's McValue Lunch,
Satisfaction.
What can I say more?
McDonald's will always be my First Choice.
Be it morning,afternoon,evening or midnight.^^
I'm Lovin' it`.

After Baby's class ended ( I waited him in Coll )
We then headed off to Sunway Pyramid for window shopping

Baby,we'll go out for shopping spree(S) after our exam ok?..hehee

a random one

We had our dinner at SakaeSushi and seriously,
their services and foods are way better than CoughCoughJogoyaCough
At least, the waiters/waitresses and receptionist are way more friendly.
Now,I regret a lil because I did not eat SalmonDon & MacchaAzukiYaki

But,I'll be back` muakakakas
The kyute one was clicking on the online menu
and I was checking for my Favourite Macha Ice Cream^^
as usual,non-stop-eating-king
I had my favourite ice cream,Macha/greentea ice cream
cute hor??
can you see the happy "kid"?

Thank you Baby for the dinner =)
The ambience there was very comfortable & romantic.
We went back to BabyBoy's house after dinner
to get some rest and freshen up ourself.
Followed Baby to the usual Thursday gathering because
the Phos Youths were having Pot Lucky Party?
and we had some games,Taboo?haha..it's fun but
I was really very tired to play but hey,
I did join them to play for awhile k?kaxka
Baby fetched me home around 11.30pm instead
of going to yumcha with the guys & girls because
of my weird disease(Baby says it's a weird disease -.-).

that was it
I LOVE YOU MUCH BABY BOY.
and Baby is going to Cameron Highland
for 3days 2nights with his family & friends.
I'm going to miss Baby so much`...
Take Care Baby Boy.




Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected