<body>







♥ 20090531 ♥


aNn is in the mood of exams now.
but it won't be the same again tomorrow.


Emo`ing sial.
Whole day focusing on the notes
is causing me to be emo ya know that?
Imagine all you ought to do is to
memorize all the cases (I hate this the most) & some definitions. FML.
but I guess this is still okay NOT UNTIL
the economics paper on this coming Friday.
I've got no mood to do anything this week and
I won't have the mood till the economics paper ends.
Depressing .



mood swing`
blahhhhz.




Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected