<body>







♥ 20090530 ♥


4th Monthly-versary celebration.

Burger King.
Terminator Salvation.
Baskin Robbins -our 老地方-

The Gardens cinema is cheap LIKE THAT
Baby Boy & I reached The Gardens around 4.30pm
and the first thing we did was to buy the tickets for 6pm show.
but to our HORROR..they only left with the first row seats.
The malay lady told us that the distance from our seat to the screen
is like distance of about 2cars so we bought the tickets without hesitate.

Horrible sial`
end of the movie was like the end of our pain`
and I didnt really enjoy the show because of the pain that
I had throughout the whole movie.
and I swear this would be the last time for me
to purchase any movie ticket with the seats from 3rd row and below.
Anyhow,Terminator Salvation is nice and worth watching.

end of complaining```

I Love You much Baby.
As much as I'd love you on the first day
or maybe even more than that.
Happy 4th Monthly-versary.




Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected