<body>







♥ 20090525 ♥


2papers down.
another 6 to go
>.<
today law paper 2 wasn't as bad as I've thought
I really did my best to write four pages for one question.
hooray it's over now =)
and someone fainted during the exam.
Cough until faint`...

then went to Times Square
with Ginz & Wormie.
had McD for our lunch xD
as usual lar..talk talk & talk.

scolded by mamiie for being
dumb again`..
Guess I'm getting dumb lately..

and I'm really happy for today because
of something dumb again` =D
yeahh..I'm a dum dum.






Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected