<body>







♥ 20090425 ♥


Stress about the final exam & yadaa yadaa
Whatever I do & say is always wrong~
I know I've changed a lots.
Noticed about it quite long ago & was
trying to change myself back to normal
but I failed.I'm more anti-social now.
No,I'm not emo now.not moody at all~

Especially to Baby Boy,
I know I've changed so much if compare to last time.
I talk lesser nowadays and blablablaaaa...
hmph..It was my fault saying those stuff
but that's not what I was trying to say.
Really,I expressed it in the wrong way.
It's not for the sake to make you feel better or what
I always say wrong stuff at the wrong time.
*those who were really close to me would know this stupid-side of me*
oh God..I just feel like banging on the wall.

I don't know but sigh..I'm a failure. sorry.
I'm not sure what is happening on me Baby.
Give me some time so that I can back to the normal me.
Sorry for everything baby.

**

Once again,
aNn cries sadly in the middle of the night
because she's really upset with herself & her
current attitude/behaviour .
She thinks that she's going to give up any time.
She really cares what people think about her
that's why she'd always do her best or hide herself.
boo hoo..aNn is useless & disappointing everyone.
ohyea,she doesn't need any sympathy from anyone.




I'm a big big girl in a big big world
It's not a big big thing if you leave me
But I do do feel that I do do will
miss you much miss you much


It is 03:33 in the morning
I can't sleep at all although
I'm very tired now. insomnia.

PAWNED





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected