<body>







♥ 20090426 ♥


Saturday night was kinda dramatic.
Met up with Darling Niie,Dj,Darling Geok & Jordan
Had our drinks & talks in BRJ but too bad,
Darling Sze wasn't there with us.We miss her so much.

Second round was to A&W,PJ.
Thanks Jordan & Darling Geok
for the companion and of course,
for fetching me to meet up with Baby Boy~
Both of you really helped me a lotz =)
Best Darling Forever.


Something real bad and sad happened
throughout the journey to PJ.
I had my very first huge argument with
Baby Boy on the phone.
But I'm glad it's over .
Sorry Baby but I promise,
We will weather through any other storm
together no matter what happen in the future.
I promise you, we will walk through
the path hand in hand alright?





As above,everything went back to normal after
met up with Baby Boy.We both apologized ^^
We were there with Aaron,CheeWai,Douglas.,
Jordan and Darling Geok were there too but
they seat outside instead.
Third round was to BRJ again with Geok,Jordan,Aaron & Babyboy
because the guys wanted to watch Man Utd vs Tottenham.


Saturday Night Fever ended well.
and Baby Boy,831 I Love You.
Babyyyy...promise ,no next time le k?
I don't want any other stupid argument again~
It's more depressing than those political news.
It is so scary when you get angry..takuuut`




Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected