JOGOYA SUCKS TO THE MAX`Now I think I need to explain why.
Why Jogoya sucks?
It is because their services are bad & rude.
The receptionist who picked up my call
is damn rude that
I feel like giving her a slap.I don't see any reason why she need to use
that kind of high-pitch-tone when she's talking
to a customer in the phone .
So she thought I couldn't afford a dinner in Jogoya
without the
damn-cheap-cheating-voucher?
Yea..they should state that promotion ends on 29April
instead of 30April because 30th is the Public Holiday
EVE.
I'd rather spend my money to have a better
dinner in
Tenji or Rakuzen.
And I do not believe that the place is really
FULLY-BOOKED for dinner/lunch till the end of April.
It's just a tactic for them to avoid customers from using
the promotion vouchers which is so making no profit for
their buffet restaurant.
Example1 :
Lets say if I did not call to make a reservation for 30April,
Baby boy & I would probably go to Jogoya & blablabla..
So,we're about to pay them the money while
showing them the promotion voucher,they'll probably show
us a kind of stare & say
"I'm sorry Sir but the promotion voucher is not Valid on Public Holiday Eve"
"Owh Really?It's ok then.So,how much I've got pay now?"
"RMxxx.xx"
"Oh okay.*pay the amount*"
"Thank You Sir,please enjoy your dinner =)"
OR
Example2 :
Lets say if I did not call to make a reservation for 30April,
Baby boy & I might end up going to Jogoya and what answer
we'll probably get?
"Sorry Sir but our place is Full now.Please come again in May"
KO'ed right?
Double Thumbs down to Jogoya.
LoL.
___
The morse code`
.---/---/.-/-./-./. //.-../---/...-/.//.---/---/.../../.-/....haha..
Baby try to figure out
what does it means.``