<body>







♥ 20090419 ♥


A more productive day instead?
Followed Baby Boy to HLLC today
and had some fun games over there although
I did not manage to communicate with
most of them .My fault la kay?
what to do?I'm too shy maybe? or snobbish ?
Wootz,Joanne Chew also will shy de meh??come on..I'm a girl lar k?
sigh..I'll try to be more active and talkative >.<


Easter Celebration with PHOS Teens & Girls' Brigade

The Pulse Game
Easter play & this is meaningful.
Police,Thief & Money Game
and Lastly,The Sweets Game.
"blind folded" in a circle & pick up the sweets on floor
Photos credit : Chee Wai
It was really fun but too bad for myself
being so quiet most of the time.
Where is the friendly & talkative Joanne Chew ?


___________________



The Craziest Siblings: Zanne,Adrian & Joanne
lala,sleepy,angry,sad,cute,Toothache,=O poses .
In order to end this post,
I must end it with at least a photo
of myself right,No?? Nah,take it.

and
for those who are curious
about my love life right now.
I'm living happily now
with my very lovely & caring
Baby Boy.




Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected