<body>







♥ 20090405 ♥


I'm leaving my hair long again
and will be doing hair extension too
Honestly,I prefer myself with short hair
because it brings a lot of characters to me
rather than long but not silky hair -.-
It had been 2years since the very last time
people seeing me with long hair . =)

I remember very well the first time I cut my hair short
everyone goes like "wow so wasted" but that's me
I really like changing my appearance from time to time
From a very long hair like sailor moon to short like Stephanie Sun
From long straight hair to bob hair then to Boyish cut?
and now I'm leaving my hair long again thus,
I'll be changing my entire appearance from head to toe this round
since I'll be taking off my braces soon . Although
the cost will be really expensive as I'm going to change
the way I dress up,I make up and my hair but I guess it will
be really worthy ^^

________

My lecture class finally ended =D
but revision class start again .sigh
got no time to play anymore and
I must really put all my effort in it.
Sometimes it is really very frustrating
when everything pile up together like
no ending .This is exhausting my life .
wootsz but tomorrow will be a better day?

No more lovey dovey post for time being
because baby and I will have to start
doing our own stuff soon .
Hopefully things won't be like what I predicted
it to be like how great was I in predicting shits.
hahaha.by the way ..
Sam, I will do the tag later after dinner?hehe
ciaoz




Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected