
=)
ehh..it looks a bit like Copper.ahahaha
but Copper looks like a big cute rat.
aww..I miss Copper.haha
________
I was chatting with both
Darling Niie &
Darling Szehahaha.We kept on insulting
Darling Sze until
she has nothing to say =)
Sze : My heart grey dy
aNn : wootz..I wanna see heart grey is how de,can ar?
Niie : lol, I also want!
Sze : Heart in grey colour de lor
Niie : Y?u eat cement ar?
Sze : still have a shape de.sui niie ar
Niie : haha..she eat cement so heart became grey.
she eat cement not rice so,her heart not red lor
aNn : Owh.makan rice heart will jadi red 1?lol
Niie : Yea.she drink cement ais,cement limau ais,cement batu ais
Sze: u all vry sui de...I don't drink cold things da
Niie : simen HOT lo..
aNn : simen panas kao satu
Niie,Sze,aNn : hahahahahahaha
We miss you so muuuuch.
That's the best thing about
The
Darlings I'm having now.
The Boyfriends are even more crazy
except for my Baby Boy because he just met them once.They make you laugh when you're sad.
We can be vry mean and our words are
more like insulting people but
we knew very well that it's just way
to make ourself happy =)
__