<body>







♥ 20090413 ♥






Halfway through
NOTHING.?


supposed to go for economics class today but I need to skip it.
Adrian is sick & staying at home now
need to take care of him since no one is at home,he is not
allowed to go grandpa's house because my lil cousin
got chicken pox now.kids are troublesome but pity Adrian boy
sick for 3days dy & Doctor 1st diagnose his fever may be
dengue fever if it doesn't go off or chicken pox too.
Further info,if he continues to be like this,
he'll need to do the blood test tonight or maybe tomorrow .
while me,halfway getting ready to go out,need to
clean up myself again because he puked a lil on me. @.@
Now I feel guilty for skipping Mr.Aria's class today..so sorry.
It's revision class & I don't want to skip revision class.sigh


sorry for the deleted post
of previous entry.
haha..sorry Joe interrupted
you when you were half way
reading it .hahas

Joyce came over for overnight
on Saturday & of course,we talked
non stop again.I wonder why do we
have so much of craps to talk about.
Cousins` pillow talk session ;we named it.




Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected