<body>







♥ 20090410 ♥



Finally I got the chance to watch
Fast&Furious4 with Baby Boy before he starts
working in Pikom PC Fair on 10-12April.
Baby came to fetch me around 8.30pm &
gave me a sweet surprise that I'd never expect.
It's everything about love and sincerity.
^^


The movie is really Good & Worth watching.
I would say that Vin Diesel really did a great job
and he's so wow,cool and freezing. xD
but our seats were so damn front which causes
our neck to pain,body pain & my eyes also pain -.-
ahaha but it's ok .I still find it worthy.


The sweet lil surprise from Baby Boy
that I've mentioned earlier .
If ya'll noticed it in my previous post,
I said it would be romantic if Baby Boy
write me letter and send it to me by post.
He really did it even though he did not send
it by posting the letter to my house but
that was really good enough to make me
smile and cry at the same time.
Baby,I Love You
I really do & will always do =)
Good Luck for your sales Baby.
`831






Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected