went to drink tong shui with BabyBoy
and then chilled at his house awhile.
Followed BabyBoy to the church meeting
for the 2nd time & get to meet more people
=)
_________
Tagged by Sam :}
25 Random things about yourself :
[1] My name is Joanne Chew
[2] most of my friends call me aNn
[3] I am 19 this year
[4] I was an emo queen
[5] keep everything in my heart rather than telling it out
[6] I enjoy hanging out with my friends
[7] and love spending time with my HUGE family
[8] currently doing A level in Brickfields Asia College
[9] I love photography and travelling.
[10] I wished to be a politician last time. @.@
[11] I Love My Baby Boy,Josiah Lim .
[12] and spending most of my time with him
[13] being with him makes me feel secure.
[14] I wish to have more time with him but we can't =)
[15] I get jealous when he tells me bout chicks but I won't mad
at him or else he'll say I'm not "TAI FONG" LoL.
[16] I miss my darlings geok,niie,sze so much.
[17] I miss heart to heart talk with them ,only 3of them.
[18] I miss my babes too . amanda,viona,cass,annie & jaslyn
[19] My darlings & babes are my friends whom I don't wanna lost contact with.
[20] 4 of my clubbing kaki(s) went to Aussie dy. =( I miss them too.
[21] I love drinking starbucks while chatting as in heart to heart talk
[22] I spend money on food rather than cloth
[23] I sleep more when I'm moody
[24] My height is 152cm ONLY @.@
[25] and lastly,March is my WORST month.
After done, tag 2 of your friends.
I tag my BabyBoy & Remiix.