<body>







♥ 20090321 ♥







SPEECHLESS.



*Updated*
The best thing about tonight is that
we had successfully make the chocolate cookies.
chocolate cornflakes is damn delicious ok?
Thanks to my taiyee for teaching me her recipe.

+**+HAPPY+**+

and also tadaaaaaaa

Congratz to both
Gin & Worm.
So glad that both of you are into one another now.
kan aku dah kata bagai pinang dibelah dua? iisk
=D xD

and I miss my Baby Boy so much now.
Babyyy,I'll bake more chocolate cookies for you so that
you can eat them at night when you're hungry or
craving for food alright? and don't worry please
it won't make you stomach-ache ,I promise.
I Love You sweetheart









Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected