<body>







♥ 20090324 ♥


Not a normal day?
Had dinner with Baby Boy & his family.
His mum cooked a dish of Korean food
which I think the taste is nice but Baby Boy
and his sister were criticizing because
it doesn't taste exactly the same as
what the Korean Restaurant served them that day.
Not the same but another new dish of food?
I like the Green Chilli Pepper & onion xD

and something happened which I think
it is nonsense and accusing me.
oh well maybe you saw "something" but it doesn't mean
that was exactly what happened.Just coincidence
For me, LOVE AIN'T SEX and seriously
I hate the feeling of being misunderstood and
bahhz..I don't know what to say anymore.Speechless
whatever ! as long as I know I did nothing wrong.
I respect LOVE and my body. No offence .

went to Pasar Malam with Baby Boy
but I think because of the "something",
we got no mood to walk at all and
went home right after that .That's it
the end.

Babyyyy, I Love You.







Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected