love never lasts
people can change
life goes on.You went back to Aussie and
we didnt get to meet except for that day,
You came to me with my favourite cup of coffee.
It would be good if thing doesn't end up like this
but again,it was my fault & I'm sorry for evrything
and for not being able to accompany you before your flight.
Well..,I still gonna wish you all the best in Aussie and
hopefully we will meet in 6months time .alright ?
Same goes to you guys Faz,Wei & Joshua.
It seems like everyone around me
is leaving one by one but I'm still here =(
Have a safe journeys .
___
I was in shocked when she told me
it was him,the one she has been saying
all these while. Was I really lucky or No?
I don't know but the fact is,he's awesome.
=)My mood isn't real good now
which I thinks I know why but again
I gotta thank you for cheering me up today
You makes me feel so much better and secured
just like you've always did.we will always be together
right ? =)