<body>







♥ 20090322 ♥



It wasn't my first time going to church
but today was my first time
going to church with Baby Boy.
Planned to tag my sister along but she couldn't make it
due to her sleepiness & laziness because she sleeps at 0525
while Baby Boy will be picking me up at 0710 .
which means we have to be prepared before 0700 .
Baby Boy didn't sleep for the whole night and me
being a good girl,accompanied Baby till I K.O'ed at 0525 too
but Thank God that I managed to wake up on time.
I didn't regret of going to church although I'm tired
and this time is a lil more different than the other church
I went to last time =) Glad that I was there actually >.<

_______________


If I were blue,
Would you be there for me
and whisper in my ears that's ok
Would you stand by me
Let me hold you tight and say
you love me one more time

would you be there to love, to be with me?
would you swear that your love is always true?
would you say that you'll always be the one,
to take my breath away?
would you run with me all the way?
would you say that you'll always be there,
to kiss my pain away?


would you ?





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected