<body>







♥ 20090311 ♥


10March2009

oh well
went to redo my IC and Driving license today
Thanks Baby Boy for accompanying me &
fetching me in and out .

.
I'm not sure if all the girlfriends outside are
feeling the same as me but is it normal?
I feel so guilty and uncomfortable every time
when I need my boyfriend to help me doing
something which is not his responsibility to do.
Is this normal or am I the only abnormal one?
humm...thank you Baby Boy.
.

owhh back to the topic.
went over to TS looking for the bag that I wantand we bought this.not exactly couple tees

"Baby!!! This 1 ok?"
"yea..I saw one too which is smaller"
*show him the smaller 1*
"we buy this ok?"
"uhmm.are you sure?"
"yea..okay?"
"okay"

____**____

11March2009

accompanied Baby Boy to send his aunt's maid
to the airport and then we headed off to Pavilion
to watch MARLEY & ME.
it was a touching and must watch movie
and I cried a lil in the end of the show =)
Labrador is so cute but golden retriever is much nicer.^^


____**____

I Love You Baby Boy...alotsz~~
muackszz






Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected