<body>







♥ 20090227 ♥



What a day!!?!
Ms.Vivian ffk us today
test will be postponed to the next friday .

had lunch with the girls in GOSSIPS
before the tort class starts at 3.
and then back to BabyBoy's house again
because promised the darlings to yumcha.
and the dumbest part starts here when
Mom called me at 9 & starts nagging
because it is adrian's birthday &&
what gt into my nerves was when she said
that I lied to her that I went out whole day
instead of going to classes. WTH is this??

Do you think I need to lie so that
I can go out ?well...speechless.!
still she's my mom and go on,
I can't believe that she'd never trust me.
yea..I went out evryday from 8 til 6,
I went shopping with the 1kg of books
then I came home with a tired look because
I had lotsa fun .satisfy now??
Damn it.


the best part was when I reach home
because ...
Im not going to talk to you
because of you,i hate myself even more.
=(






Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected