<body>







♥ 20090213 ♥



went to college today although I got no class.
I brought some books to study too while waiting for babyboy.
babyboy's class starts frm 10 till 12++

JoonWye,BabyBoy & I did something crazy during
their lunch break as we went to Oriental Spoon in Sooka Sentral.
the price is kinda affordable
More pics? click for Josiah's blog .lol
baby's class continues from 3pm to 5pm.
then we went to The Gardens for BR again.

my cotton candy & hubby's chocolate chip
babyboy grumble .hahaha
and fatt hao.ahaha muarckszI just tightened my braces on Wednesday
and causes my teeth feeling pain right now.
thats why I decided to buy Mashedpotato frm KFC
for my dinner.

we managed to buy 2tickets for PinkPanther Premier Class
and reserved a place for dinner in Canton-I
during Valentines' on Saturday =)
Babyboy wanted to watch in Gold Class but
no nice movie at all ! LoL
Good also right? baby doesnt need to waste money
paying RM120 for the stupid Gold Class tix.

=D my babyboy




Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected