Tagged by Zanne
this fella was wearing everything of mine!
Directions:
1. Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
2. At the end, choose five people to been tagged, listing their names and why you choose them.
3. Don't forget to leave a comment ("You're tagged") and to read your blog.
4. You can't tag the person who tagged you.
5. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.
Weird?
♥my mood cn swing frm happy to sad in 0.0001seconds & vice versa
♥I can eat a lot although I'm skinny
♥I love to eat cheese mix with chocolates
♥sometimes I cry for nothing
♥I wasnt sure what I want
♥I hate bitch but I'm bitchy lol
♥a lazy lawyer wanne be
♥talk nonsense
♥I'm stupid.yea..this is weird!
♥I don't like coffee bean although I love coffee
♥I say No but actually Yes
♥I bath everytime I enter the toilet in my house
♥buy a lots of chocolate although there are still
alotsz in the refrigerator.
♥I live in the world of Utopia
♥I stopped clubbing
♥I get drunk easily when I'm sad.