<body>







♥ 20090225 ♥



I hate 25/2/2009 TODAY!!
I'm not going to post anything bout it
and I'm still hating today
gahhhhz.I need a good fight!!
Damn it.




Tag by Baby Boy again.


How old were you when you had your first relationship ?
`I forgot

Are you taken/single ?
`Taken & happy with it~!

Do you like anyone right now?
`I likelove someone.

Ever had your heartbroken?
`Once

Miss anyone right now?
`yea I miss my Baby Boy alotz now

Who was the last person you sent a text to?
`Baby Boy

Last person to text you?
`Baby Boy

Last person you saw?
`Dadiie

What was the last thing you said to someone?
`Bye

Who is top in your top friends?
`you know yourself.

Who do you trust the most in your life?
`My Baby Boy

Who do you love most?
`Yes..Baby Boy again

Ever been in love?
`Yes lar..wth create this tag?

Who has hurt you the most?
`does it matter now?

Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
`consider yes??IDK

Are you happy?
` happy as in i'm in love with baby boy now
as the others..i'm not so happy.

How many good friends do you have?
`A lotsz

Are there some songs you cant listen to because they remind you of someone?
`No..

Have you ever cheated on a partner?
`I did & I'm sorry

Ever been told someone loved you?
`yea..

Ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
`whts the point telling them without loving them?

Not meant it?
`.....

What is your idea of true love?
`faith

Do you believe in love at first sight?
`Yes

Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
`Yes..


I tag
`anyone la.









Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected