<body>







♥ 20090217 ♥


__5years ago__
I was a dumb .LoL


I miss the way I used to be
February 2008 .
My mood swings again
not knowing what to do anymore
and I am stucked now.
Sometimes,I feel so stupid or maybe
slow? I don't know
gahzz..feel so helpless now
..

was chatting with joshua just now.
he'll be going back to Sydney soon
and I havent get the time to meet him.
anyway,
Thanks for being there as always and
chilling me up all the time
when I really need someone by myside.
All the best in Aussie .!

**edited**


Happy Birthday

to my very
sweet & lovely BabyBoy.

I Love You,babyboy!




Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected