<body>







♥ 20090201 ♥




chor8 tomorrow but
I havent buy my new cloth yet
my God .
I need 2 go MNG tomorrow but
at the same time,I promised my
darlings to go FullHouse with them
What am I suppose to do now ?? =(
hmmph.a lil update of yesterday..
.
we meet an hour late than we'd decide.
went to darling niie's house for like 2hours
due to the heavy rain.left to my house later on,
and then gamble in my room.

cass.viona.darling niie.
aNn.darling geok.amanda
missed out annie here because she left earlierleft to amanda's house ,cass's house
and finally viona's house till 8pm?

play pool over there and gamble too

went to fetch darling sze in sg wang before
we have our dinner in Tmn Midah.
only a few pics here because I am damn lazy
to edit & update dy.
ciaoz.




Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected