<body>







♥ 20090215 ♥


♥ 14 February 2009;Valentines' Day ♥

.
lovely day
BabyBoy came over & picked me up around 4.30pm.
as soon as I got into the car,
BabyBoy gave me the valentine card & chocolate.
surprisingly,
I saw a necklace with a ring in the card as
BabyBoy just gave me a ring on last Sunday
so,I really didn't expect another ring frm Babyboy
but he just did something out of my expectation.
aww.Thank You,hubby.

the pair with our name outside gotta be our couple ring
and the other pair with our name inside is valentine present
frm BabyBoy & it is a necklace =)
card & choc frm my BabyBoy
the present I bought for BabyBoy
I feel so useless because I just bought this for BabyBoy
.
we made a reservation in Canton-I at 6pm
but we reached TheGarden around 5pm
so why not we have some coffee before the dinner starts
BabyBoy's Vanilla & my Mocha
thats my BabyBoy
with the retard of the day,me!
headed off to Canton-I for our dinner.
the environment is kinda fine but their
services ...zzz
as we both brings our own camera
that is why we took super lot of pics.
1hour to go before our movie starts
so,again!! starbucks..

BabyBoy's Vanilla & my cappucino
ahh..i love you! we bought the tickets of pinkpanther2 in TheGarden
on last Thursday &,yeah .. we watch it today
aww..i just love the cinema alotszmuackszalright,the movie was kinda ok actually
but BabyBoy says "not romantic for valentine day lor"
its okay BabyBoy,as long as we are happy alright?

ohyeaa.consider as another valentines' present from
my BabyBoy too because he bought it for me
when we were walking around TheGarden.
The green mushroom pillow & w/e u named it,slipper? .
but we put the pillow in Uncle's car so I can hug it
when BabyBoy fetch me next time.
and yea,greenmushroom again.they say ugly but its cute wht
my BabyBoy with the mushroomand ofcourse ,me with the mushroom too.
poser
well,
meet up with darling geok & jordan in
PatKinPatSan instead of OldTown,Midah
because the place was damn full .
chilled around till 12.30am and then we ciaoz.
..

and that was our valentines' day
simple yet meaningful .

Not simple actually because BabyBoy really spent
too much for our valentines day and he makes
me feel super guilty now =(


BabyBoy,
just don't spend so much on me after this ,alright?
We can still be happy & loving one another
without spending so much ,right ?
I really appreciates what you've did
for our valentine's day & glad that you're mine.
Thanks for being my valentine,hubby.
8letters
3words
1meaning
I LOVE YOU.


last but not least,a photo of us!
how was your valentines' day,peeps?
hope you'll enjoy it just like how I enjoyed mine
with my BabyBoy .again,babyboy
I Love You.






Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected