<body>







♥ 20090129 ♥


*/edited*/


whole afternoon at home today

*/ was at home, chatting with Josiah
woke him up to finish up his assignment
because he is going for a trip to Penang next day
but his assignment due date will be on the 3rd day he got back from Penang.Halfway chatting,
he said that no one accompany him for dinner
because his family all went to Kuantan except his maid and
he hasn't take his lunch yet so he asked if
I can accompany him for dinner or not and then go for a movie.

We planned for like 2hours and he still don't know
how to come to my house at that time.
he said that he will probably reach at 6pm but he
was late for 5minutes and I thought he was lost . ==
Reached MidValley and we went to buy movie tickets
for Jia You Xi Shi [All's Well End's Well]
Had dinner at KimGary after the show..*/

Omg..
I forgot to take pictures
I am such a sotong ~!
anyway,had lotsa fun laughing today
the movie quite nice and funny..
laugh from the beginning till ending.
=P
thanks a lotsz~!




Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected