<body>







♥ 20090120 ♥



Finally
I get to meet Samantha
=)
Like 7years dy since the
last time we meet lar..haha
Thanks for the souvenir from USA,Sam~!
aww..I heart u so much.

**
a vry long-lost uncle came
to grandpa's house & they came to pick
me and we had our hi-tea together.
well..he very sayang me 1 when I was young
 he is also my daddy's godbrother
.
and bravo,
he bought a box of Japan Mochi for us because the
last trip he went to was Japan =)
he's going to Japan again on March so,he asked
if I want anything from Japan then just call him. lol

It is a good day today
but I am not sure about tomorrow.
btw,I am still sick




Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected