Remember I said
Mr.Raja's son is a genius?
now I'll prove it . =)
StarOnline Mr.Raja with Leshanth.

In May, according to the British Council,
he became the youngest Malaysian to sit for an O-Levels examination.
College lecturers Raja Singham and M. Meera, both 39,
had stopped the boy from conventional schooling early this year
after their son complained that the subjects taught
at his school were unchallenging.
Leshanth passed the Mathematics paper for the O-levels
and is now eyeing the subjects of Law, Economics and Business
in the A-Levels exams.
“I will be taking the exams next year and, hopefully,
I will also be the youngest to do so,” said the soft-spoken boy.
Leshanth,the elder of two children,
said it had become a tradition of sorts in the family
to accomplish things at a young age.
“My uncle was the youngest Malaysian to receive an
MBA first-class honours from the Harriot Watt University
at the age of 22, and my father,
at the age of 24, founded the Brickfields College."
ohwell..,
his uncle as said above is
Mr.Aria Singham,who is actually
My economics lecturer now.
Do they considered as genius family?