<body>







♥ 20081029 ♥


*Updated entry*

surprised by joeching & Jun once again
I was craving for starbucks' espresso & tiramisu
and *kaboooom*
they reached my house 30minutes after the call
with a cup espresso,a cup javachip & a slice of tiramisu =D
they went home after that. they are just being kind because they were
somewhere nearby havin tea with the gangs
BUT aww..I still feel so touched by 'em & act like kid cried a lil
they'd successfully putting a smile on my face by making up my day.
I feel being pampered once again after quite awhile
how could I live happily without ya'll ?
I love you guys a lotsz..

__

planning a bday surprise for darling sze.
darling niie & I came with an idea
to draw sze's face on the bday cake =)
and obviously when it comes to drawing,I seeks for jack's help
since he is kinda pro in drawing graduated GD student la kan
while darling niie seeks for dj's help on baking the cake.
darling geok & jordan do nothing?nahh
I just told them to find us a fine & affordable
place for us to eat & play.
hope it gonna be a blassst =)







Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected