<body>







♥ 20081023 ♥



Genting Pt.2
photos uploaded frm darling geok's camera.


our "driver" of the day*drumrolls* ..mr.Jordan when you meet retarded peoples like usyou'll be vry happy 1 lor xD
poser of the daypose like energizer..
we climbed up high to take this pic
seems like dj was askin for help
because she met ppl like us .terencat sikit
testing 123.com
jom visit raksasa zaman purba
hello
went to catch up with justin's concert at 8pm
with darling geok.jordan.miang & gf
notice the bitch that got annoyed by us keep takin pic?
can't help..we are just too addicted & I feel
irritated with her face in my pic,so I crop her face away.
justin so comel right?half watching also take pics almost ending dythen we went back to room after concert because it was
raining cats n dogs until 1.30am,we got down to Starbucks
but niie & dj fell asleep dy .=( sad la

I'm sorry 4 being a retarded but cant help lar borned 2 b lidis =(
I feel sorry for her too ..aiks,cant help.
this fella 1st time minum starbucks thats why normal a bit
this 1 consider normal also la.
but once reaches room,no one is normal !haxha
you see?I never like to play cards because
I'm always vry "slow". low in EQ n IQ
I lost deep deep that night & punished by 'em

act like muslim
and I cant stop laughin dy
pose like a pondan I guess .LoL
the next day,
when we finished packing & waitin jordan 2 pangsai
we camwhore again
we are sexy pig
no,i didnt kiss darling sze..just an illusion
hahaha.baboon
darling sze flying.LMFAO scary mia tgn raksasa .kaxka
then we went for shopping awhile
jordan & I. chi sin gang throughout genting trip.
group pic
I'm always happy with themmy sweet darlings

Happy sial i super like this pic . know why?
because I'm "CUTE" wtf..hahahanotice the nanny sit far away frm darling niie?
they laughed at us & so paiseh lorthe end lar
no more pics dy lor
=(
bye bye genting





Miisz anT♥



Joanne Chew
- 22 in June'12

- Proud mimi(owner) of my beloved princess Tiffie

- Deeply in Love with the Love of my Life,JosiahLim

- Petite & Grumpy

- If u have ntg better to say,DON'T SAY!


Follow Me♥

My Facebook
Joanne Chew

Create your badge


Memories♥






Darliinkz♥


Credits♥
Copyrighted by aNn
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected